Juniper Networks WLC Series Wireless LAN Controller
IBM® QRadar® can collect and categorize syslog events from Juniper Networks WLC Series Wireless LAN Controllers.
To collect syslog events, you must configure your Juniper Networks Wireless LAN Controller to forward syslog events to QRadar. Administrators can use either the RingMaster interface or the command-line interface to configure syslog forwarding for their Juniper Networks Wireless LAN Controller appliance. QRadar automatically discovers and creates log sources for syslog events that are forwarded from Juniper Networks WLC Series Wireless LAN Controllers. QRadar supports syslog events from Juniper WLAN devices that run on Mobility System Software (MSS) V7.6.
To integrate Juniper WLC events with QRadar, administrators can complete the following tasks:
- On your Juniper WLAN appliance, configure syslog server.
- Use one of the following methods:
- To use the RingMaster user interface to configure a syslog server, see Configuring a syslog server from the Juniper WLC user interface.
- To use the command-line interface to configure a syslog server, see Configuring a syslog server with the command-line interface for Juniper WLC.
- On your QRadar system, verify that the forwarded events are automatically discovered.