Juniper Networks DX Application Acceleration Platform
The Juniper DX Application Acceleration Platform DSM for IBM® QRadar® uses syslog to receive events. QRadar records all relevant status and network condition events. Before you configure QRadar, you must configure your Juniper device to forward syslog events.
The Juniper Networks DX Platform product is end of life (EOL), and is no longer supported by Juniper.
- Log in to the Juniper DX user interface.
- Browse to the wanted cluster configuration (Services - Cluster Name), Logging section.
- Select the Enable Logging check box.
- Select your log format.
QRadar supports Juniper DX logs by using the common and perf2 formats only.
- Select the log delimiter format.
QRadar supports comma delimited logs only.
- In the Log Host section, type the IP address of your QRadar system.
- In the Log Port section, type the UDP port on which you want to export logs.
- You are now ready to configure the log source in QRadar.