Configuring SNMPv2 for Cisco Wireless LAN Controller
SNMP event collection for Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers allows the capture of events for IBM® QRadar®
About this task
The following events are collected:
- SNMP Config Event
- bsn Authentication Errors
- LWAPP Key Decryption Errors
- Log in to your Cisco Wireless LAN Controller interface.
- Click the Management tab.
From the menu, select
You can use the one of the default communities that are created or create a new community.
- Click New.
- In the Community Name field, type the name of the community for your device.
In the IP Address field, type the IP address of QRadar.
The IP address and IP mask that you specify is the address from which your Cisco Wireless LAN Controller accepts SNMP requests. You can treat these values as an access list for SNMP requests.
- In the IP Mask field, type a subnet mask.
- From the Access Mode list, select Read Only or Read/Write.
- From the Status list, select Enable.
- Click Save Configuration to save your changes.