The OLPDSEL command shortcut displays a temporary OLIST of Program Object PDSE library data sets.
- The name of a data set, high-level qualifier, or pattern mask.
- If no operand is specified, a prompt menu is displayed for entering the pattern to populate into the OLIST.
- You can enter OLPDSEL at any time from any panel.
- You can further modify object names directly in the OLIST or by entering a standard EDIT session via the UPD main command.
- You can use OLPDSEL in an object oriented Point-and-Shoot fashion, by pointing the cursor at any delimited character string instead of typing the DSNpat argument.
- Creates a temporary OLIST of all PDSE partitioned data sets with names that begin with IQI followed by TST somewhere in the rest of the name, and also contains Program Object members.