The OLDD command shortcut displays a temporary OLIST of the data sets allocated to the current session or a DD you specify.
- A specific data set name.
- If no operand is specified, OLDD displays a temporary OLIST of all data sets currently allocated to your DSC ISPF session.
- You can enter OLDD at any time from any panel.
- You can further modify the object names directly in the OLIST or by entering a standard EDIT session via the UPD main command.
- You can store a temporary OLIST via the SAVE main command into a permanent private OLIST.
- You can use OLDD in an object oriented Point-and-Shoot fashion, by pointing the cursor at any delimited character string instead of typing the OLDD argument.
- Displays a temporary OLIST of all data set names allocated via the STEPLIB DD concatenation.