The OLB command shortcut displays a temporary OLIST of Generation Data Group (GDG) names.
- The name of a GDG Base, high-level qualifier, or pattern mask.
- If no operand is specified, a prompt menu is displayed for entering the pattern to populate into the list.
- You can enter OLB at any time from any panel.
- You can use the OLIST line command LISTG to populate the base OLIST with all Generation Data Set names belonging to the target Generation Data Group.
- You can use OLB in an object oriented Point-and-Shoot fashion, by pointing the cursor at any delimited character string instead of typing the patt_mask argument.
- Displays a temporary OLIST of all GDG base names with a high-level qualifier BKUP.
- Displays a temporary OLIST of all GDG base names with a high-level qualifier that begins with IMS and ends with LOG.