The DSCPR command shortcut releases any pending DSC controlled print output.
- Closes DSC pending print output and keeps it held.
- Purges DSC pending print output from JES spool.
- Releases DSC pending print output for a printer destination whose JES ID can be specified in dest.
- You can enter DSCPR at any time from any panel.
- The DSC controlled pending print output is written into a dynamically allocated SYSOUT data set of DD name IQISOUT.
- Releases pending print output for JES destination LOCAL.
- Releases DSC pending print output for JES destination SYSA.PRINT1.