The ( line command prompts you to update a library member title.
- A unique member name from the current library concatenation.
- A member might have an associated title record in the library member title list. A library persistent member title list is stored by MSL in the special member named Z999TITL. A title record contains the TITLE (50 bytes) and the USERKEY (8 bytes).
- Commands ) and ( are interchangeable.
- To manage a library member title list, use main command TITLe.
- To display member titles instead of ISPF statistics, use command SHOWTitl.
( MEM123 displays a panel for you to update the TITLE in the title record for member MEM123.