Data Set Commander command shortcuts
There are 60 Data Set Commander command shortcuts that are normally defined as ISPF general commands. The verb of each of those commands can be either modified to a different (unique) command name or completely removed.
Member IQICMNDS of the DSC table library (SIQITLIB) controls all the necessary customization for Data Set Commander command shortcuts (see Member IQICMNDS). It is delivered with commented (* in first column) statements for all supported command shortcuts.
To modify any shortcut, uncomment its entry and change the second and third tokens as follows:
- To completely disable a command shortcut, blank out second token (new verb) and third token (new shortcut).
- To just modify the verb of a particular command, replace the second token (new verb) and blank out the third token (new shortcut).
- To modify the verb and shortcut of a particular command, replace the second and third tokens as required.
- To disable the shortcut for command verb
EX9specify a statement like
- To replace the verb and shortcut for command verb
EVSAM(the verb) and
EVS(the shortcut), specify a statement like
EFILE EVSAM EVS
User-specified command overrides error report placed in DD(IQILOGPR). You should either remove or correct the statement in error.
Member IQIDCMDS of the DSC table library (SIQITLIB) controls the
names of command shortcuts that can be dynamically disabled/enabled
DSC CMDS (
command (see Member IQIDCMDS).
It is delivered with the following command shortcut names: BR, ED,
OL, VI. To include any other shortcut in this list, uncomment its
entry in member IQIDCMDS.