The STATs command creates, removes, or allows the user to change statistics of members.
- The name of the member in the current member selection list.
- A member name pattern using the wildcard characters
- Create new statistics. VV and MM are set to 00, the CREATED and CHANGED dates of the member are set to the current date, the CHANGED time is set to the current time, SIZE and INIT are set to the current size of the member, MOD is set to 0, and USERID is set to your user ID.
- Remove existing statistics (if any).
- Modify or create new statistics. (This is the default.)
- Both the standard and extended format of ISPF statistics are supported in all supported z/OS® releases. Extended ISPF statistics are displayed and converted even when ISPF support for this format is disabled.
- The STATs command is unavailable for load-module members.
- If you change the statistics of SCLM-controlled members, you must MIGRATE or PARSE them back into the SCLM project.
- Avoid changing the statistics of members that might contain any significant proprietary information.
STAT PAY*TAX REM
- Removes the statistics of all the members with a name that matches the pattern mask
STATS PAYROL CRE
- Creates or refreshes the statistics of member PAYROL.
- Displays the statistics update menu for member ACCT03.
- Create or refresh the statistics of member NEWACC.
- Remove the statistics of member OLDACC.
- Display the statistics update menu for member TESTCOB.
NAME PROMPT Z NEWACC CRE Z OLDACC REM Z TESTCOB