The SCLMCMD command performs the specified SCLM function on the members (active only if SCLM support is active for the user).
- The name of the member in the current member selection list.
- A member name pattern using the wildcard characters
- Build a member.
- Delete database components.
- Displays change code, programming language and promoter associated with the selected member.
- Lock a member or assign an access key.
- Parse a member for statistical and dependency information.
- Promote a member from one library to another library.
- Save the member.
- Produce SCLM accounting information for members in a development library.
- Unlock a member in a development library.
When used as a line command, K invokes the same function.
SCLMCMD PAYROL1 INFO SCLMCMD PAYMAIN PROMOTE