The Printmem command print one or more members in current library concatenation.
This is a main command.
- An unquoted member name or name pattern.
- The print keyword. Here are the meanings of each value:
- Print to ISPF LIST data set.
- Immediately print to JES SYSOUT queue.
- Add printout to DSC grouped print file.
- Display a print options menu panel.
Use the SET PRINT command to set the various PRINT command default options.
The P line command may be used to print a listed member.
When selecting to print a distinct member name of a PDSE with member generations, you are prompted to print one relative generation or all.
P *MAIN L Print all members with names ending MAIN into ISPF LIST. PRINTMEM * Print all displayed members to default output data set.