The MOVEALl command moves all the members from the specified data set to a different data set.
- You are prompted to specify the target library and like-named member replacement.
- The target library must not be one of the currently linked libraries.
- All present members are moved, regardless of any prior filtering.
- All successfully moved members are deleted from the original library.
- When moving a PDSE member with member generations, you might move either only generation 0 of the member, or all generations of the member.
- To modify the MSL default options, use command shortcut
|-DELETED||The member was deleted before the operation was initiated.|
|-IO ERR||An input/output error occurred in reading the directory of the library or the member itself.|
|-MOVE ER||The member was not moved because an error occurred.|
|-NO AUTH||Since you began working, your access to the library has been revoked.|
|-NO REPL||The member was not copied because the REPLACE option was set to NO.|
|-NOT OLD||You specified that the target is to be replaced only if it is newer than the source, and the source is not older than the target.|
|-NO STAT||You specified that the target is to be replaced only if it is older or newer than the source, and either the source or the target was lacking statistics.|
|-REVEALD||Another member with the same name was found in a higher-level library, and is now being displayed in the MSL.|