Accessibility features help users who have a disability, such as restricted mobility or limited vision, to use information technology products successfully.
- You can use screen-reader software and a digital speech synthesizer to hear what is displayed on the screen.
- This product uses standard Windows navigation keys.
- Interfaces that are commonly used by screen readers.
- Keys are discernible by touch but do not activate just by touching them.
- Industry-standard devices, ports, and connectors.
- The attachment of alternative input and output devices.
DS8000 online product documentation and its related publications are accessibility-enabled. The accessibility features of the online documentation are described in the IBM® Documentation website.
You can use keys or key combinations to perform operations and initiate menu actions that can also be done through mouse actions. You can navigate the online documentation from the keyboard by using the shortcut keys for your browser or screen-reader software. See your browser or screen-reader software Help for a list of shortcut keys that it supports.