IBM® provides service-related media and documents with your storage system.
Keep the following components with your storage system so that technical service representatives can use them when they service your storage system.
Your delivery includes the following media for technical service representatives to use:
- Operating system media
- Management console media:
- Management console critical backup SDHC memory card
- Dump, trace, statesave SDHC memory card, which technical support representatives use for extracting statesave information during service
- A program temporary fix (PTF) CD for the operating system
- Service documents CD, which includes the following documentation: DS8000® service documentation and the DS8000 parts catalog.