The whoami command displays authentication information for the current user, including groups with users who are logged in with service and engineering roles.
- (Optional) The user name of the current user. The -l and -s parameters cannot be used together.
- (Optional) Details about the current user, including user name and authority groups that the user belongs to. The -l and -s parameters cannot be used together.
Example: Displaying authentication information for the current user.
- The user name for the current user.
- The authority groups that the current user is assigned to.
- The name of the authentication policy that was active when the current user authenticated. The currently active policy can differ.
- The user resource scope.