Specifying a single Db2 subsystem for SQL text
You can specify a single Db2 subsystem for use, when multiple Db2 subsystems exist for the selected SQL text.
If you attempt to view activity summary information for a dynamic SQL statement that runs on more than one Db2 subsystem, you must specify the Db2 subsystem ID that you want to use with IBM® Db2 SQL Performance Analyzer for z/OS®.
About this task
- On the Db2 Query Monitor main menu, type 1 in the Option field and press Enter.
- Select the summary level you want to use to locate the dynamic SQL statement that ran on multiple Db2 subsystems (these include 1-Plan, 3-DBRM/Package, or 4-AuthID). If you select 2-DB2, you are not required to specify a Db2 subsystem using the Multiple Db2 Subsystems for SQL Text panel because you specified the DB2 subsystem of interest prior to IBM Db2 SQL Performance Analyzer for z/OS analysis.
Type the S and A line commands to select and
request analysis for the dynamic SQL text of interest.
The Multiple Db2 Subsystems for SQL Text panel is displayed:
These options are available:
- Db2 Subsystem ID
- The Db2 subsystem for which you want IBM Db2 SQL Performance Analyzer for z/OS to process.
- Specify the Db2 subsystem ID of interest in the Db2 Subsystem ID field and press Enter. The Export SQL Text to DSN panel displays.
- Specify the data set to which exported SQL text is to be stored and whether or not to execute IBM Db2 SQL Performance Analyzer for z/OS against the exported data set.
- Press Enter.