Adding an enumerated member scope
For an enumerated member scope, select the individual elements that the scope comprises. A new enumerated member scope comprises no elements by default and includes only those elements that you specify explicitly.
- Access the CAE Browser Client Configuration Browser.
- Select the Elements tab.
- Press the Add button.
- Select Enumerated Member Scope.
- Type the scope's name and press the OK.
- Select the domain to which you want the scope to apply using the Domain drop-down box.
- Press the Add button to specify domain elements to include in the scope. A dialog box named for the scope appears, providing access to selection trees of the domain's domain elements. Choose a perspective from the drop-down menu to view domain elements organized in a way that is useful to you.
- Select the individual domain elements that you want to include in the scope, then press the OK button to add them to the list of scope members. You can remove a domain element from the list by selecting it and pressing the Remove button. If you want to select domain elements using a different perspective, you must press OK or Cancel, then press the Add button again to re-display the selection dialog box.
- (Optional) Type a comment to describe the scope in the Comments box.
- Press Apply to save the scope definition.