Restarting the Primary CAE Server
Follow these steps to restart the Primary CAE Server.
If you installed the Primary CAE Server on Windows, follow these steps to restart it:
- Right-click the My Computer icon on the desktop where the Primary CAE Server is installed and select Manage.
- Expand the Services and Applications node of the tree structure displayed in the left panel.
- Highlight the Services node.
- Locate and highlight the Db2 Query Monitor service and click Restart.
If you installed the Primary CAE Server
on USS, you can restart it as follows:
- Edit the USS Primary CAE Server
JCL to uncomment the line that includes
After editing the JCL, start the Primary CAE Server task.
//SERVER EXEC PGM=BPXBATCH,REGION=800M,TIME=NOLIMIT, //* PARM=’SH /u/username/cqm/bin/start_cae_server’ // PARM=’SH /u/username/cqm/bin/start_cae_server -restart’ //STDOUT DD PATH=’/var/cqm/logs/cae_server.log’, // PATHOPTS=(OWRONLY,OCREAT,OAPPEND), // PATHMODE=(SIRWXU,SIRWXG,SIRWXO) //STDENV DD * CQM_VAR_HOME=/configuration/location CQM_JAVA=/usr/lpp/java/J11.0_64 CQM_LOGS=/var/cqm/logs CQM_HEAP=500 CQM_JDBC_PORT=1112 /*Note: TCP/IP must be enabled.
- Edit the USS Primary CAE Server JCL to uncomment the line that includes