Use the RETAIN parameter in CQMPARMS to control the interval retention behavior of your Query Monitor Subsystem.
- The number of prior intervals (n) that are to be retained on DASD after
interval processing is complete.Note:
- As you specify higher values for the RETAIN parameter, the Query Monitor Subsystem requires greater amounts of storage for the additional intervals retained on DASD.
- The RETAIN parameter indicates the number of completed intervals to retain on DASD.
- You can use the Db2 offload process to keep data that has been collected beyond the retention period specified by the RETAIN parameter.
- When EMPTY_INTERVALS(REMOVE) and the RETAIN parameter are specified together, Db2 Query Monitor retains n intervals as instructed to by the RETAIN parameter. If any of the retained intervals are empty, they are then deleted.
- Integers in the range 2 - 99999