Preparing to customize CAE components
Follow these steps to prepare your CAE components for customization.
- For existing installations, apply all required maintenance. In addition to the maintenance requirements that are documented in the program directory, make sure that your system meets the requirements described in Maintenance - APARs and PTFs.
- For new and existing installations, review network and firewall requirements. For more information, see Network and firewall requirements.
- If you are running on USS, review the capacity guidelines. For more information, see Capacity requirements - USS.
- If you will be using High-Availability Fault-Tolerance (HAFT), review the HAFT guidelines. For more information, see High-Availability Fault-Tolerance requirements.
- Review integration point information and CAE component compatibility requirements. For more information, see Product integrations and CAE component compatibility.