A monitored information type (MIT) is any data that Db2 Query Monitor is capable of monitoring and using to assist in the process of managing your network environment. Most MITs are events, but MITs could also include statistics and raw data.
- From any window within the CAE Browser Client, click Configuration > Monitored Information Types.
- Select the MIT you want to edit.
- Modify the description as necessary.
- If you want to use the default value for the parameter select Use Default Value. If you want to specify a value for the parameter, select Specify a Value and modify the options shown in the box as needed.
- Repeat the above steps as needed for all the parameters you would like to modify.
- Click Apply.