Updating a filter line
Follow these steps to update a filter line to modify its settings.
- Type FILTER in the Option field of a panel that allows filtering and press Enter.
Type U next to the filter line you want to update, and press Enter.
The Update Filter Line panel is displayed:
The input fields that display on the Update Filter Line panel include:
- Column name
- The name of the column the filter examines when looking for a match.
- The operator used when matching column values and column names. Valid values are EQ (equal to), GE (greater than or equal to), GT (greater than), LE (less than or equal to), LT (less than), and NE (not equal to).
- Column value
- The value on which to base the match for the filter line.
- Edit the column name, operator, and column value as necessary.
- Press PF3 to save the filter and exit the Update Filter Line panel.