You can use filters to specify the type of information to display for an ISPF session.
For example, if a monitoring profile specifies the collection of only DSN% job names, you can define a filter to view only those jobs submitted by a specified user ID or job name. Then the data the user sees in Db2 Query Monitor is limited to only those DSN% jobs submitted by the user specified by the filter.
- Filters do not affect the data that is collected by Db2 Query Monitor, they only filter data for display purposes.
- The FILTER command is valid for:
- The Object panel, available when viewing current activity
- The Calls panel, available when viewing exceptions
- View DB2 Command Activity panels
- View Activity Summaries panels