Adding an Archive Connection
Follow these steps to add an Archive Connection.
- From any window within the CAE Browser Client, click Application Menu > Archive Connections > Manage.
- Click Add.
- In the Name field, type a name for your Archive Connection.
- Define the Db2 connection using one of the following methods:
- Choose from a list of discovered DB2s. The Choose DB2 From List tab shows the Db2 locations, ports, and hosts that Db2 Query Monitor has automatically discovered. Select the appropriate values from the following lists:
- The system where the Performance History Database to which you want to connect resides.
- The Db2 subsystem where the Performance History Database to which you want to connect resides.
- Enter connection information. If the Db2 to which you want to connect is not available on the Choose DB2 From List tab, you can enter the connection information on the Enter Connection Information tab instead tab. Specify the following fields:
- The location name where the Performance History Database resides.
- The host where the Performance History Database resides.
- The data listener port of the Db2 where the Performance History Database resides.
- Choose from a list of discovered DB2s.
- Specify secure connection settings.
- Check the Use SSL box to use SSL for the connection.
- From the Truststore list, select the appropriate truststore.
- Type the appropriate secure port in the Secure Port field.
- Specify table information.
- In the Schema field, type the schema associated with the Performance History Database to which you are creating a connection.
- If you want to override default table names, click Edit
Table Names and modify the table names as needed.
Note: This option is not commonly used. If, when creating the Performance History Database, you specified alternate table names, you would use this dialog to enter those table names.
- Select the Calculate Percent Columns check box if you want to calculate the percent columns.
- Specify user defined function settings.
- Type the creator of the UDF that is used to format host variables in the UDF Creator field.
- Type the name of the UDF that is used to format the host variables in the UDF Name field.
- Click Save.