Adding a truststore
Follow these steps to add a new truststore.
- From any window within the CAE Browser Client, click Configuration > Truststore Configuration > Add.
- Specify the following:
- The name of the truststore you are defining.
- The path to the truststore on the file system of the CAE Server. This is the local path on the file system where the CAE Server is installed, for example C:\truststores\truststore.jks (on Windows) or /tmp/truststores/truststore.jks (on USS). You must manually copy the truststore to the CAE Server.
- A description of the truststore.
- DB2 Default
- When checked, this causes the truststore to be used by default when creating a new archive connection.
- DSM Default
- When checked, this causes the truststore to be used by default when creating a new DSM server connection.
- After adding a truststore, you can define a secure archive
connection that uses the truststore you added.
- Follow the steps described in Adding an Archive Connection.
- When defining the new archive connection be sure to:
- Check the Use SSL box to use SSL for the connection.
- From the Truststore list, select the appropriate truststore.