Verify that your system adheres to the following prerequisites before offloading data to Analytics Accelerator.
Supported Db2 and Analytics Accelerator versions
- IBM® Db2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS® V4.1 PTF2 and above
- IBM Db2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS Loader V2.1
- Db2 APAR PI59910
Encoding schemes and conversion services
- The encoding scheme for the text table spaces must be EBCDIC, not UNICODE, when using IBM Db2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS.
- Analytics Accelerator tables do not support the ALTER COLUMN clause. If columns are added to offload tables, new accelerator tables must be created.
- Batch reporting is not available for accelerator offload tables.
- When offloading to Analytics Accelerator, the default offload format is LOAD format. SQL text data is placed in files to be processed by the DSNUTILB program. The files that hold SQL text data are specified in CQM@LDB2 in the TEXTDATA, EXCPTEXT, and SQLCTEXT DD statements. All elapsed times and CPU times (defined in CQMDDL) are off-loaded in decimal format.