Lesson 2.5: Replace text with model references
This lesson shows how to use the JET text-replacement features to find and replace text with model references.
About this task
This lessons showed how to quickly find and replace text using JET Replace Text markers.
The video demonstrated how to do the following things:
- Identify JET Replace markers in JET templates
- Use the Problems view to see JET Replace markers in a project
- Navigate between markers in a template by using toolbar actions and shortcut keys
- Resolve JET Replace markers using Quick Fix
- Define new model replacements, including new derived attributes, from within the editing area
- Find and modify the text replacement data that the JET transformation model maintains