Lesson 1: Create pluglet projects
To create a pluglet, you need to first customize your perspective and create a pluglet project.
About this task
Before you create a pluglet project, you need to activate the pluglet projects and pluglet functionality through customizing your perspective.
- Customize your perspective.
- Click .
- In the Customize Perspective window, click the Shortcuts tab and be sure New is specified in the Submenus list.
- In the Shortcut Categories list, select Pluglets to enable the related shortcuts. Make sure that the Pluglet and Pluglets Project check boxes are checked in the Shortcut list.
- Click the Commands tab. In the Available command groups list, select Pluglets and Modeling.
- Click OK.
- Click to start creating the pluglets project. The New Pluglets Project wizard appears.
- On the first page of the New Pluglets Project wizard, type the project name.
- Either accept the default directory or specify an output directory for the new pluglet project.
- Click Finish.
The pluglet project is created. Now you are ready to begin Lesson 2: Create pluglets.
You learned the following:
- How to set up the pluglet development environment
- How to create a pluglets project