Lesson 1.2: Create a JET transformation
In this lesson you create a basic JET transformation that generates form letters similar to the reference solution.
About this task
This lesson demonstrated how to create a basic JET transformation from an exemplar.
The video demonstrated how to do the following things:
- Create a JET transformation with an exemplar authoring project
- Define element types and attributes in the JET transformation input model
- Associate files in the exemplar with elements in the input model, which creates JET file actions
- View and modify the parameters of a JET file action
- Update JET templates from the JET transformation model
- Insert references to the JET input model into JET templates and actions