3430 - A 12V DC power supply would not turn on
A 12 V DC power supply would not turn on. This could be caused by a cable that is not seated in the power supply, a power supply that is not fully seated in the electronics tray, or a faulty power supply. This fix procedure describes how to diagnose and correct the issue.
- Obtain the location of the affected power supply from the reported event using the management GUI, or the REST API.
- Open the rear door.
- Reconnect the power cable to the power supply. Wait for 2 minutes for the error code to be cleared from the display on the electronics tray display.
- If problem persists, disconnect and reinsert the power supply in the Electronics Tray. Wait for 2 minutes for the error code to cleared from the electronics tray display.
- Close the rear door.
- Replace the power supply if any of the conditions are true:
- The fault LED indicator is on.
- The DC LED indicator is off.
- The problem persists.
During the procedure, if any part is found physically damaged, replace the applicable Customer Replacement Unit (CRU). See Customer service procedures.