Compatible servers and software
The IBM® Diamondback tape library is supported by a wide variety of servers, operating systems, and adapters. There are several ways to determine the servers and software that are supported.
These attachments can change throughout the lifecycle of the product. To determine the current list of compatibility components, perform one of the following actions:
Visit the web:
- For a list of compatible software, operating systems, and servers for LTO tape drives, download the Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Matrix from the IBM Diamondback tape library web page.
- For complete IBM storage interoperability information for the IBM Diamondback tape library in a storage area network (SAN) configuration, refer to the IBM System Storage Interoperation Center (SSIC) . The SSIC has details on supported operating systems, servers, switches, and adapters.
- Contact your IBM sales representative.
- IBM does not provide application software with the library. To order software, contact your IBM sales representative, IBM business partner, or an independent software provider.
- If you attach your library to a non-IBM platform with non-IBM software, contact your software vendor for a matrix of compatible hardware, software, firmware revisions, and adapter cards.