Module 1: Adding decorators to the user interface
This module takes you through the steps to add a decorator, or image overlay, to the CARMA members shown in the CARMA Repositories view.
Learning objectivesAfter completing the lessons in this exercise, you will be able to:
- Create a Developer for z/OS plug-in Project
- Import graphics to the plug-in project
- Modify the Java™
Activatorclass, so the plug-in is able to find the necessary graphics
- Create a Java
Decoratorclass and write code to display the appropriate graphic
- Modify the
plugin.xmlfile to provide the
- Run and debug the sample plug-in
Time requiredThis module takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
PrerequisitesTo successfully complete the lessons in this module, you should have:
- Created an Eclipse plug-in project
- An accessible directory containing a graphic of a lock and a question mark, or other representative graphics, with dimensions of approximately 11 x 13 pixels