Set up the CICS resource definitions
The Global Auto Mart sample comes prepackaged with a JCL file that automatically sets up the CICS® resource definitions for you. Learn how to use this JCL. To create the CICS resource definitions manually, skip to the second half of the lesson.
To set up the CICS resource definitions by using the provided JCL:
- In the Remote Systems view, click .
- Right-click the file GAMCSDUP.jcl.
- Click Submit. The job is submitted.
- While still in the Remote Systems view, expand JES.
- Right-click My Jobs.
- Click Show in Table. The Remote System Details view opens.
- Verify that the jobs completed successfully.Tip: Refresh the table to retrieve the recently submitted job.
Manually create CICS resource definitions
GAM0VMM PDmaps to
GAM0VMI PDmaps to
GAM0VII PDmaps to
GAMOVSI PDmaps to
GBSI TDmaps to
GBII TDmaps to
GBMI TDmaps to
GBMM TDmaps to
GBSI DB2TDmaps to
GBII DB2TDmaps to
GBMI DB2TDmaps to
GBMM DB2TDmaps to