Compile the Global Auto Mart sample
Learn how to compile the Global Auto Mart sample.
You must be in the z/OS Projects perspective and connected to your remote system.
You must have permissions on the remote system to bind Db2®. Check with your systems administrator to ensure that you have these permissions.
For each subproject that contains a COBOL source file:
- In the z/OS Projects view, right-click the subproject name.
- Click Rebuild Subproject.
- Wait for the build process to complete.
- Expand the remote system in the Remote Systems view.
- Expand JES.
- Right-click My Jobs and then select Refresh.
- Right click and select Show in Table. The updated jobs are displayed in the Remote System Details view.
- Ensure that all jobs submitted in rebuilding the project completed with a return code of NORMAL and return information with a value of 4 or less. If the jobs did not complete successfully or you received a JCL error, ask your systems administrator if you have the partitioned data sets set up correctly.