Assemble the BMS maps
Learn how to assemble each of the BMS maps, which is the first step in compiling and building the Global Auto Mart sample.
- In the z/OS Projects view, right-click
GAM0MC1.asm and select . The JCL data set and
member name window opens.
- Verify that the Job Name, JCL data set name, and
Member name are correct and click OK. The
JCL Generation Complete window opens.
- Click Submit. The Job Submission window opens.
- Click Locate Job. In the Remote Systems view, the Retrieved Jobs filter of the JES subsystem opens. The job name is highlighted in the filter list.
- Select the Retrieved Jobs filter, and then select Show in
Table. The Remote Systems Details view opens. This view shows the
results of the jobs that were run. Use it to determine whether the jobs were completed successfully.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 for the
GAM0MC3.asmfiles. Make sure that the information provided in the Return Info column is NORMAL and the Return Code column contains values of 4 or less for all three jobs that were completed. Contact your systems programmer if there are any other return values. If you must change a property group, be sure to save the changes to the property group, and then regenerate the JCL and resubmit the jobs