Create/modify a test case from EPSCMORT.cbl
Use the Create/modify test case window to create/modify a test case from the EPSCMORT.cbl sample program.
Creating or modifying a test case
Before you begin
This procedure uses a sample program included with IBM® Developer for z/OS®. It also uses a remote z/OS project that was created by the sample setup procedure. Before using this procedure, set up the sample file and project by using the instructions in Setup instructions for EPSCMORT.cbl and Setup instructions for ZUnit test case.
- In the z/OS Projects view, expand .
Right-click the EPSCMORT.cbl source file and click .
The Create/modify test case window opens.
- In the Test case name and Test case description fields, type
- Optional: Click Options. The Preferences window opens. The Data set name, Test data layout, and Test data fields are populated with default data set names that are defined in the property group that is associated with the project.
- Click OK.
- To create the test data for this test case, click Next.
- EPSCMORT.xml: The test case generation configuration file stores information that you enter into the Create/modify a test case window, information that you enter in the Test Case Editor, and information about files that are generated by ZUnit.
- *.xsd: Test data layout files define the XML schema for the test data files that are generated when you enter test data into the Test Case Editor.