- The PDS RAM is a sample RAM. Do not use in a production environment.
- The PDS RAM gives a data set list similar to MVS™ Files -> My Data Sets in the Remote Systems view.
- The load module name is
- The PDS RAM requires that ISPF services be available.
- The PDS RAM requires an additional VSAM data set to be allocated
CRARAM1. This VSAM data set can be allocated and primed with the
FEL.#CUST.JCL(CRA#VPDS)sample job. For customization instructions, see the documentation within the member.
- Source code and compile jobs are available in
FEL.SFELSAMP. For more information, see Common Access Repository Manager Developer's Guide (SC23-7660).