The host components of Developer for z/OS® are used by different products. When in doubt, contact the person responsible for the purchase of FMID HHOPxxx ( z/OS Explorer Extensions), or possibly your local IBM® representative, to learn which product was purchased. With this information, you can select the correct product registration method, as pricing and available features differ for each of the following products, and the host components will register only as one of the possible products.
- IBM Z® and Cloud Modernization Stack (program number 5900-A8N)
- The client enhances the functionality provided by z/OS Explorer. Activation of client features is managed by the client.
- IBM Developer for z/OS (program number 5724-T07)
- The Developer for z/OS client enhances the functionality of the Eclipse client provided by provided by IBM Wazi for Red Hat® CodeReady Workspaces. Activation of client features is managed by the client.
- IBM Developer for z/OS Enterprise Edition (program number 5755-A05)
- The Developer for z/OS Enterprise Edition provides the same Eclipse client functionality as Developer for z/OS. However, activation of client features is managed by the host, and this product provides additional debug related capabilities, such as a 3270 interface, and additional clients.
- IBM Application Delivery Foundation for z Systems® (program number 5755-A01)
- Application Delivery Foundation for z/OS provides Developer for z/OS Enterprise Edition, which is described earlier, combined with other products useful for z/OS application development activities.