CRABCFG, the CA Endevor® SCM RAM batch-action configuration
CRABCFG defines the configuration variables related
to CA Endevor® SCM RAM batch-actions.
CRABCFG is located in
unless you specified a different location when you customized and
FEL.SFELSAMP(FELSETUP) job. For more
details, see Customization setup.
See the following
CRABCFG sample file, which must
be customized to match your system environment. Comment lines start
with a number sign (#) when using a US code page. Comments behind
a directive and its assigned value are supported. Spaces around the
equal sign (=) are supported. Line continuations are not supported.
- Name of the DD statement that references one or more PDS(E) data
sets that hold the batch-action skeleton JCLs. The sample value is
CRABSKEL. Can be changed if needed. This DD must be defined to the CARMA server in
- Name of the member holding a default JOB card. If not overruled
by a user-specific JOB card stored on the Developer for z/OS® client,
this default JOB card is used to substitute the
<JOBCARD>key in a skeleton JCL. Can be changed if needed.
- GENERATE-ELEMENT and other CA Endevor® SCM actions
- The key names represent the CA Endevor® SCM actions that are supported
by batch-action and cannot be changed. The value assigned to each
key is the member name of the related skeleton JCL. The sample value
CRABATCAfor all keys. Can be changed if needed.
- Substitution key for the actual CA Endevor® SCM command string. The sample value is <CRA_BSTIPT01>. Can be changed if needed. The first occurrence, but not in a comment, of this substitution key within the skeleton JCL is replaced by the command string that instructs CA Endevor® SCM to do the requested action against the requested element.