Mapping a network drive from each thin client to the code server (Windows)
Each thin client must be mapped to a code server.
You must be logged on to the workstation as a valid user with shared directory access to the code server. You have access to the code server if a locally defined user account was created on the code server.
Before you begin
To map a network drive from the thin client:
- Launch Windows Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Map Network Drive.
- In the Drive list, select the drive to which you want to map the location of the code server.
- In the Folder field, specify the
location of the share as follows:
- represents the computer name of the code server
- represents the share name of the shared directory on the code server
- Select the Reconnect at Logon check box to make the share persistent.
The next step is enabling each thin client.