DisableUnderscoreAsWildcard IBM data server driver configuration keyword
Specifies whether the underscore character '_' is treated as a wildcard.
- Equivalent CLI keyword
- Equivalent IBM® Data Server Provider for .NET connection string keyword
- db2dsdriver.cfg configuration syntax
<parameter name="DisableUnderscoreAsWildcard" value="0 | 1"/>
- Default setting:
- The underscore character matches any single character or no character.
- Usage notes:
- This keyword specifies if the underscore character '_' will be recognized as a wildcard or only as the underscore character. The possible settings are as follows:
This keyword applies only to the following catalog functions that accept search patterns as arguments:
- 0 - The underscore character is treated as a wildcard that matches any single character, including no character.
- 1 - The underscore character is treated only as the underscore character.