DisableAsyncQueryExecution IBM data server driver configuration keyword
Disables the ability to execute queries asynchronously.
- Equivalent CLI keyword
- Equivalent IBM® Data Server Provider for .NET connection string keyword
- db2dsdriver.cfg configuration syntax
<parameter name="DisableAsyncQueryExecution" value="0 | 1"/>
- Default setting:
- Queries can be executed asynchronously.
- Usage notes:
- This option allows you to disable support that allows queries
to execute asynchronously. This only benefits applications that were
written to take advantage of this feature by setting the SQL_ATTR_ASYNC_ENABLE
- 0 = Allow queries to be executed asynchronously. The application
must also enable the asynchronous function by setting SQL_ATTR_ASYNC_ENABLE
- 1 = Queries are not executed asynchronously
Once a function has been called asynchronously, only the original function,
SQLGetFunctions()can be called on the statement handle, until the original function returns a code other than SQL_STILL_EXECUTING. Any other function called on any other statement handle under the same connection returns SQL_ERROR with an SQLSTATE of HY010 (Function sequence error).
- 0 = Allow queries to be executed asynchronously. The application must also enable the asynchronous function by setting SQL_ATTR_ASYNC_ENABLE using