Health indicator format
A description of the data collected by the health indicator.
The documentation for health indicators is described in a standard format as follows:
- The name of the health indicator. This identifier is used for configuration from the CLP.
- Health monitor level
- The level at which the health indicator is captured by the health monitor.
- The category for the health indicator.
- The type of the
health indicator. There are four possible values for type:
- Upper-bounded threshold-based, where the progression to an alert is: Normal, Warning, Alarm
- Lower-bounded threshold-based
- State-based, where one state is normal and all others are non-normal
- Collection state-based, where the state is based on the aggregation of states from objects in the collection
- The unit of the data measured in the health indicator, such as percentage. This is not applicable for state-based or collection state-based health indicators.