Installing a Db2 pureScale environment (Linux)
Installing a Db2 pureScale environment in Linux® operating systems requires that you perform several tasks.
About this task
To install the Db2 pureScale Feature in Linux operating systems:
- Write a plan with all the tasks and details.
- Perform the required preinstallation tasks that you specified
in your plan to ensure that you deal with all the prerequisites and
set up the required environment. For more information, see Preinstallation of Db2 pureScale Feature (Linux).
- Perform one of the following installation tasks that you choose on your plan:
- Perform the required post-installation tasks that you indicated
in your plan, including verifying your installation. For more information, see Performing post-installation tasks for the Db2 pureScale Feature (Linux).
- Perform any of the optional tasks that you indicated in
your plan. For more information, see Taking the first steps after installing the Db2 pureScale Feature (Linux).
What to do next
After you complete the installation, you can start creating and using databases in your Db2 pureScale environment.