Db2 commands supported by CLPPlus
The CLPPlus interface supports a subset of Db2 commands for database and database manager administration, tuning, and maintenance.
The following Db2 commands are supported in the CLPPlus interface:
- GET DATABASE CONFIGURATION
- GET DATABASE MANAGER CONFIGURATION
- UPDATE DATABASE CONFIGURATION
- UPDATE DATABASE MANAGER CONFIGURATION
- RESET DATABASE CONFIGURATION
- RESET DATABASE MANAGER CONFIGURATION
- LIST PACKAGES
- REORG, supported when connected to Db2 and Db2 for z/OS®.
- RUNSTATS, supported when connected to Db2 and Db2 for z/OS.
- REORGCHK, for more information see the related reference.
- Limited support for CREATE DATABASE, also supported when connected to IBM® Informix®. For more information about restrictions see the related reference.
- DROP DATABASE, also supported when connected to IBM Informix.
Note: For Db2, the CREATE DATABASE and DROP DATABASE commands fail if connected to a remote database manager instance. You must be connected to a local database manager instance
Note: IMPORT, EXPORT and LOAD commands have a restriction that processed files must be on the server