Thin client setup overview (Windows)
Setting up a thin client environment involves setup on both the code server and each thin client workstation.
To set up a thin client environment:
- Installing an IBM® Data Server Client on the code server.
- Making the code directory on the code server available to all thin workstations.
- Creating a thin client response file.
- Mapping a network drive from each thin client workstation to the code server.
- Running the thnsetup command to enable each thin client.
This installation does not include product documentation.