EnableConnectionReset IBM data server driver configuration keyword
Determines if the connection is placed in the connection pool upon being closed.
- Equivalent CLI keyword
- Equivalent IBM® Data Server Provider for .NET connection string keyword
- Connection Reset
- db2dsdriver.cfg configuration syntax
<parameter name="EnableConnectionReset" value="true | false"/>
- Default setting:
- Connection is put in the connection pool when closed.
- Usage notes:
Specifies if the connection is in the connection pool when losed:
- true - this particular connection will not be put into the connection pool when it is closed
- false - this particular connection will be put into the connection pool when it is closed