-345 THE FULLSELECT OF THE RECURSIVE COMMON TABLE EXPRESSION name MUST BE A UNION ALL AND MUST NOT INCLUDE AGGREGATE FUNCTIONS, GROUP BY CLAUSE, HAVING CLAUSE, OR AN EXPLICIT JOIN INCLUDING AN ON CLAUSE
The common table expression name includes a reference to itself and therefore:
- must be the union of two or more fullselects.
- cannot have aggregate functions.
- cannot include a GROUP BY clause.
- cannot include a HAVING clause.
- cannot include an ORDER BY clause.
- cannot include an explicit join with an ON clause.
The statement cannot be processed.
Change the common table expression by:
- making it a union of two or more fullselects.
- removing any aggregate functions, GROUP BY clause, HAVING clause, ORDER BY clause, or explicit JOIN including an ON clause.
- removing the recursive reference.