Configuring the email server
You can configure IBM® Db2® Data Management Console to send emails for a specific job or alert notification.
To configure email:
- Log in to IBM Db2 Data Management Console.
- Click Administration and go to .
- In the Host name field, enter the host name of the email server.
- In the Server port field, specify the port number that is used by the email server to send notifications.
- Specify the sender's email address.
- Select the Use TLS check box to use secure communication.
- Select the Requires authentication check box to authenticate with the server, and enter the user name and password.
- Specify email addresses for test email recipients. You can use comma to separate multiple recipient email addresses.
- Optional: Test the email.
- Click Save.